The Sterling Aventura Visitation Policy
Visitation Plan, Rules and Policy
This following is pending certain guidelines are met including but not limited to, no new
onsets of Covid-19 for both team members and residents.
If you are exhibiting any signs or symptoms, please do not visit.
1. Mandatory temperature and symptom screening will be taken at the community’s AccuShield
station along with completed Covid Waiver located at the front desk.
2. Apartment visits will vary based on style of apartment (private or shared) and vaccination status.
3. Unvaccinated Guests: (including partially vaccinated)
a. Visitation times are 7 days a week from 9:30a -11:30a, 1p – 3p and 6:30p – 8:30p and
must be scheduled through the front desk at 516-271-2500.
b. Due to volume, visit times are limited to 30 minutes per family in designated visiting
areas, private dining room.
c. Visits will end promptly at the end of the scheduled visit time to allow for a break in
between each visit to clean and disinfect visitation areas.
d. To ensure the health and safety of residents as well as team members, social distancing
must be maintained from residents in the community.
e. A maximum of 2 members from the family are permitted during visits.
f. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
g. Food and beverages are not permitted during a visit.
h. Visitors will not be permitted to access any other areas of the community other than
the designated visiting area, this includes restricted access to community rest rooms.
4. Fully Vaccinated Guests: (have surpassed the 2 week time period after second dose of Moderna/
Pfizer or two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson will not require a rapid Covid-19 test.
Proof of vaccination and dates must be shown at time of visit. Excelsior pass or vaccination card
(including a picture/copy) can be provided to community.
5. All families and residents are to wear a mask at all times throughout the visit. Please arrive
wearing your own mask. Should you require a mask one will be provided.
***Visitation may be restricted in the event you are unable to abide by this
policy or other policies set forth by the community.***